I love Pinterest. There's so much good stuff on there. The only downfall is that I can spend tons of time looking on there and searching for new ideas about anything! One tip I came across was that if you put cinnamon in your sandbox, it will keep bugs away. We never used the sandbox last year, because the girls don't like bugs, and our sandbox was full of them. Coye loves to dig, so I decided that I would dig out all of the old sand, buy new sand, and then sprinkle a large bottle of cinnamon in there to keep out the bugs. Once it was all finished, I let the kids play in it and they loved it. We've used it off and on this summer, and while it's not completely bug free, it has way less bugs in it than it used to.



No comments:
Post a Comment