The end of February we had a birthday party for the girls together. They chose an Ariel themed birthday party. I always make a cake that goes along with their theme, but this year I really struggled to find a cake that I liked that was possible for me to do. After lots of internet searching, I finally found a cake that would work. It ended up being my favorite cake that I've made so far. We had family over for dinner following church and then presents and cake. The girls loved playing with their cousins and had a great time opening their presents.
| Jenna's boyfriend Scott came with her to the party. They were a wonderful help with the kids! |
| Gabe loves cheesing for the camera. |
| Coye and Gabe actually played some together. |
| Playing with Coye's racetrack |
| The finished cake - view from the top |
| View from the side |
| The boys all playing together. |
| Gabe and his cheesy smiles |
| Happy birthday Aubrey and Chloe! |
| Opening presents |
| One of her favorite presents |
| Another of her favorite presents |
| Coye loved playing with the tissue paper and gift bags from the girls' presents. |
| Grandpa and Gabe |
| The girls eating cake and ice cream. |
| Coye's silly face |
| Grandma and Aubrey building her new Lego set |
No comments:
Post a Comment