Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Lost Tooth FINALLY!
Aubrey lost two bottom teeth in the fall of last year, but since then, she hasn't lost any. Around the middle of May, one of her top teeth began to get loose. She wiggled it and by the end of May, I thought for sure she was going to lose it. The kids had their pictures taken the beginning of June, so I refused to let Calvin try to pull it until after their pictures. All throughout June and into July Aubrey wiggled and Calvin tried pulling to no avail. Her tooth refused to come out. Finally on the Sunday we went tubing, she was wiggling it and heard it crack (so she says). Calvin pulled on it and it finally came out. Who knew a tooth would be stuck so long?! The funny thing is both teeth on the sides of the one she lost are also loose. I wonder how long they will stay in there before coming out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment