This year we didn't go on a family vacation with my parents and sisters, so Hannah and Gabe came to our house for a few days. It was nice to spend time with them. It was very hot that week they were here so they got to spend several days swimming in our pool. Gabe and Coye had their moments - there was quite a bit of fighting over toys, pushing, and hitting, but I think that's pretty normal. I'm sure at some point they will become good playmates. When they did play together, it was pretty cute. We got to enjoy some time relaxing and spent a little time out at the fair seeing the animals. Hannah and I were able to go through all of our boy clothing and get it consolidated into one tub per size instead of two. It was so nice to be able to spend time with just them.
![]() |
| Gabe and Chloe playing while Aubrey finished lessons. |
![]() |
| Coye and Gabe playing "together". |
| Wrestling |
| Being attacked by Calvin |
| Bath time! |


No comments:
Post a Comment