Monday, August 22, 2011

Coye at 3 months

So I'm way behind in getting these up. Coye was 3 months old on August 6th. Hard to believe that he's that old already! On the one hand, I feel like he's been around forever, but on the other hand, I remember when he was this tiny little peanut. He's growing like a weed, but I still manage to get him into his 3 month clothing (he's got much cuter summer stuff in this size so he's going to wear it as long as he can). He didn't go to the doctor this month, so I tried to measure and weigh him by myself. According to me, he was 25 1/4" at the time and weighed around 12 lbs or so (our scale is an old dial one so it's really hard to tell any small difference in weight). He's found his fingers now and loves to put them in his mouth and suck on them. He's pretty much stopped rolling over. My theory is that he's gained too much weight now and can't manage to get over anymore. He's been sleeping really well at night - only getting up once usually, which is so nice. He loves to smile at people and is happiest when someone, really anyone, is talking to him. Mom says that he is accurately named seeing as how he's named after his grandpa Denny who also loves people and loves to talk. We'll see if Coye becomes a chatterbox as he gets older. He is such a joy and delight and I can't imagine life without him.









No comments: