The first weekend in August was spent helping my parents move. We all went down on Sunday to help them unload the trailors that held all of their belongings. The kids were so good - I helped unload some while Jen watched them. The girls were so excited to unpack the toys and all of the Fisher Price stuff that mom had been promising them they could play with. They were very patient and had to wait several hours before we found the boxes they wanted and were able to unpack them. That day we were able to get everything moved in and even some stuff unpacked (three of my aunts and my uncle came down too to help). Monday the kids and I went back down to help with some more unpacking. The girls had a blast playing in the "play room" where mom has all of the toys set up. I had promised them that I would take them to the park, so later that afternoon Jen and I took them to the park. The park was awesome and had a splash pad too. The girls were very unsure of having water spray at them until Jen got her swimsuit on and went in with them - then they loved it! They played in it for at least 20 minutes. After they were down with the splash pad, they played for a little bit on the playground. It's definitely a park we need to go back to. They had a blast!
Last week, mom and Jenna met me to have Coye's three month pictures taken. We then did a little bit of shopping and then mom wanted me to come back over to their house and help set up dad's office at school. By the time we got over there it was around 5 p.m. We ended up eating dinner and then going over to school to do some rearranging, unpacking, and decorating. It wasn't completely done when we left, but we had a good majority of it done. The girls had been anxious to take a bath in Grandma's tub with the feet, so I brought their pajamas so they could take a bath before going home. Coye even got a bath in the sink - which I'm not sure is going to last long if he keeps growing like he is - it was a tight fit. After feeding him, we headed home and we all went straight to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment