Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Days of Summer

The past couple of weeks have been very busy as we've tried to cram things in before school starts. When we're home, I've been making the girls (and Coye) a priority as I want to spend as much time with them as I possibly can before school starts. Needless to say, my house is filthy, I'm way behind on paperwork, and I haven't kept up with this. But it's been worth the time spent playing and doing fun things with them. Once they are back in school I can catch up on all the rest of this stuff.


Coye's cradle cap was getting pretty bad, so I doused his head with baby oil and scraped some of it off. He wasn't very happy - mostly because he was tired.

Getting ready to go swimming fo the first time. Aunt Dani found the suit and rash guard on vacation.
Coye loved the water! He even fell asleep in it the first time we went!

"Painting" with bubbles and food coloring

After a few attempts, I finally figured out the right ratio of bubble mix to food coloring to get it to work right.

Chloe had a hard time getting it to work right. She liked to just drip the "paint" on her paper instead.

The finished product

Coye's first attempt at swinging. He did pretty good.

Playing outside

All three swinging at once

I needed some new pictures of the girls in the basement, so we went to Eileen's to take some new pictures.









I was making supper and Coye was supposed to be playing with the stuff on his bouncy seat, but he found that he could watch the news on TV from where he was sitting and decided that was more fun.

He's getting so big!


1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Elora STILL has cradle cap! No matter how many times I scrub and scrub!! :) The bubble paint looks like fun!