Thursday, August 25, 2011
Chloe's 1st Day of Preschool
Today was Chloe's first day of preschool. She was so excited and ready to go! All week she's been waiting and today was finally her day. I'm so glad I was able to take her - I almost missed it because of Calvin's doctor's appointment, but we finished just in time for me to take her. It was nice having already been through it with Aubrey because we knew the routine and what to do. Chloe seemed to transition easily into the classroom. I'm sure partly because Grandma was there, but partly too because she's seen Aubrey in that room for so long it just felt normal to be there. When I went to pick her up after school was over, I was standing in the hallway looking into the classroom and could see her sitting at her table watching for me. I waved to her and she got this huge smile on her face. She was so cute! She said she loves school and talked nonstop about the things they did. I'm so glad my girls love school - it makes it so much easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chloe looks so "grown up" in those pictures! I'm glad she likes school too.
Post a Comment