Monday, August 22, 2011

3 Month Pictures

I've always taken the girls to Sears to get their pictures taken, but the past two times I've had them done, the pictures haven't been that great. So I decided to try a different place. Mom and Jenna met me at Portrait Innovations. My goal was to get one good shot of Coye for his three month pictures and then just get one of the three kids together. Well, the girl who took their pictures was really nice and took a little bit of everything. We ended up with 143 pictures to go through and pick from. Needless to say, I ended up with more than what I originally intended on getting. They were so good it was hard to choose, plus they printed them right there so I didn't have to make another trip to pick them up. These are just a few of the many she took.















1 comment:

Ingrid said...

love the pics!! I love how casual the poses are - they don't look stiff and intentional :)