There's a house about 40 minutes away from us that has a huge Christmas light display that they have synced with music. I wanted to take the kids to see it last year, but we never made it. I decided that we were going this year for sure. Danielle came and spent a couple days after Christmas with us. Calvin wasn't very excited about going to see the lights, while Danielle wanted to go. So one night after supper, I bathed the kids and we went to see the lights. The light show did not disappoint. It was so awesome! There's a continuous loop with several songs that lasts about 20 minutes. We stayed to watch the whole thing almost twice. The kids loved it too! We decided that we are definitely taking Calvin with us next year. Check out this link if you want to see it too: http://lightinguppaxton.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment