Friday, August 14, 2009

Hannah's Wedding

Wow! So much has happened since I last posted, it's ridiculous! I meant to post before we left for vacation, but our computer crashed, so I wasn't able to. Since we've been home, I've had other things I've had to get done before I could do any work on the computer. So here I am, posting things that have happened a month ago. Sorry for the delay!

My sister Hannah got married July 11th. She had an outdoor wedding at a beautiful location! It ended up pouring down rain the morning of the wedding, but cleared up around 10:00 a.m., just in time for the wedding to start at 11:00 a.m. The wedding was beautiful, and she looked absolutely beautiful! Calvin was amazing in helping out with the girls, as I had to get my hair done, have pictures taken, eat with the wedding party, etc. It was such a fun day getting to visit with family and friends and celebrate with her and David, my new brother-in-law.

At the rehearsal
Chloe needed an up-close view

Aubrey walked the entire way with Dad and Hannah. Doesn't she look like she's exhausted?

The girls and Grandma

Sitting with Aunt Hannah

What a beautiful setting!


Nic and I

Aubrey and Aunt Hannah
The whole Timm family

Wedding Party

Aubrey and Chloe in their matching dresses
Our family
Grandma and the toddlers
Chloe dancing with Aunt Dani at the reception

3 comments:

"The Menu Mom" said...

Wow, just beautiful! I LOVE weddings!

Christine said...

Gorgeous pictures Alicia! I love the colors of the wedding!

trmbl80 said...

Great pictures Alicia! It looks like a lot of fun.