Friday, August 28, 2009
Garlic anyone?
Several weeks ago Calvin and I took the girls shopping to get Aubrey a bookbag for school. While we were at Wal-mart, Calvin wanted to look at the vitamin section for vitamins to give to the cattle. (Don't ask!) I was trying to keep track of Chloe who was constantly putting vitamins into our cart, so I wasn't really paying attention to what Calvin was doing. Anyways, we finished shopping and went to check out. We didn't have too many items - cat food, a clock, garlic, and some pop. When we got home, I unpacked all of our purchases and found the bottle of garlic, which I put on the windowsill for Calvin to take out to the barn. He bought it, right? Three days later Calvin comes into the house, holds up the bottle of garlic, and says, "What's this for?". I proceed to tell him that he bought it and needs to take it outside. He says that he didn't put it in the cart and didn't want it. What?! Apparently one of the girls put the garlic in the cart and I stupidly bought it. Aubrey says it wasn't her, so it must have been Chloe. That girl! You can't ever take your eyes off of her! Good thing Wal-mart takes anything and everything back! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment