The past week I've been busy just trying to get some final summer projects done. I went through all of the girls' clothes and got rid of things that they never wore or were in bad shape to try to cut down on the amount of clothing that they have. I was able to get it all organized and put away in the attic. I also finally got the bushed trimmed (they were looking really overgrown!) and some toys switched around. I'm still working on cleaning out and organizing my school stuff, so the attic is still a mess with piles all around. Oh, well! It will get done sometime.
The girls have been pretty good. Aubrey's getting another molar in, so she's been a little cranky. (I'm not exactly sure it's from the tooth though. It may just be her.) Chloe's been getting better with her crankiness - she's not so cranky at night anymore, as long as she get's a long enough nap in the afternoon. She's started to roll over constantly now. You lay her on her back on the floor and within a few minutes, she'll be on her tummy trying to reach for something. She's still not close to crawling yet, thank goodness. She does sit up great though!
Aubrey wanted Chloe to go potty with her. She looks so little!
No comments:
Post a Comment