Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blueberry Picking

About a week and a half ago, the girls and I went with Calvin's mom and aunt blueberry picking. The day was beautiful (though it was warm by the time we left) and the girls did really well. I wasn't too worried about Aubrey, as she is so good about occupying herself. She picked blueberries off and on, ate snacks, and played with some toys and coloring books that we had brought. Chloe was pretty good also, though she did want to be held off and on. She rotated between her stroller, carseat, the front carrier, and someone's arms. The only problem that we had was that when she was being held, she could reach the blueberry bushes. She enjoyed trying to get them in her mouth. Occasionally she would get quiet, and I would look at her and she would have a leaf in her mouth. She would get mad when I took it out! Overall, they were very good and I came home with 18 pounds of blueberries!



No comments: