Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lately...

Here's just a few things that have been keeping us busy lately...

Coye liked painting snow with a water/food coloring mix.
Wade preferred to eat the snow.

We drove for Chloe's field trip to the petting zoo at a local high school. I was able to bring Wade and Coye along with me and they had a great time. Coye loved the chickens. 

Chloe liked holding the bunnies although they were very squirmy.

Coye got to sit in the tractor.

Chloe did too.

I brought more snow for the boys to "paint" in.

Chloe's Hundreds Day project

After all of the snowfall we had, it warmed up and we got a bunch of rain which led to flooding. It flooded all around our house, half of the heifer barn, and the whole cow barn. Calvin had to load up the cows and take them over to his mom and dad's.

One pasture flooded

Another view of the pasture

Chloe set this up to play school.

Coye picked out his own outfit. I had to get him socks and a sweatshirt later, but he did pretty good.

Calvin and I took Aubrey out for dinner for her birthday by herself. It was nice to spend some one on one time with just her. 

No comments: