We have had more than our fair share of snow days this winter. The girls have missed seven days of school due to snow this year. That is just crazy! While some days have been great and it's been fun to play in the snow, I am now at the point where I'm sick of snow and ready for spring. My kids need fresh air and Coye desperately needs to escape outside more often. He definitely has cabin fever! Hopefully today was our last snow day. My fingers are crossed.
These pictures are from 3 different days of playing in the snow.
 |
| The kids are standing on a snow drift by a window that is normally taller than me. |
 |
| Chloe climbing the huge mountain that Calvin made. |
 |
| Looking down at Coye |
 |
| The boys got a chance to go out too. |
 |
| The boys in front of the big pile of snow. |
1 comment:
I had not checked your blog for some time, so I was pleasantly surprised to see several entries. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment