Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chloe's Preschool Graduation

Chloe graduated from preschool tonight. She's been so excited for this night to come. I, on the other hand, have mixed emotions. I can't believe that we're here at this point - next year I'm going to have two kids in school full time. Some days I'm excited about the prospect of putting the boys down for naps and then having an hour or two to get things done. But most days I'm sad about the fact that she won't be here to talk my ear off and play games with while the boys nap. Not to mention that they are going to go through withdrawal too - she's their leader and gets them to play or do different things. Next year will be different for sure. But I am excited to see Chloe grow and learn. And I have all summer to prepare for this next milestone in her life. My little girl is growing up. :)

Her graduation cake at school

Waiting to get into her classroom

On stage

Singing

This is what Coye did during the program - we sat in the front row so he played tractors and semi in front of us. He was remarkably good.

Leaving the stage

Going to get group pictures

Morning and afternoon classes

Family picture with the graduate

Sisters!

My beautiful kids

My little graduate

No comments: