My friend Vanessa has been wanting me to post baby pictures of the girls for a while now so that we can see who Coye looks like. When he was born, I was sure that he looked so much like Chloe. Maybe it was the hair (she had so much), but his features seemed to resemble her. Now that he's gotten older, he seems to look more like Aubrey did as a baby. He definitely looks like he belongs in our family though either way. Check out these pictures and decide for yourself who he looks like.
My vote is for Chloe :) I think if you put dark hair on him, he looks SO much like her! But you're right, it's crazy how much all three look SO much alike!! In some pictures, I have to STUDY to tell the girls apart!
That confirms it for me -- he and Aubrey look so much alike! Chloe does look like them too... it's fun to see her with her dark hair! Thanks for uploading for me! :)
3 comments:
I say Aubrey without a doubt... but that is just me!
My vote is for Chloe :) I think if you put dark hair on him, he looks SO much like her! But you're right, it's crazy how much all three look SO much alike!! In some pictures, I have to STUDY to tell the girls apart!
That confirms it for me -- he and Aubrey look so much alike! Chloe does look like them too... it's fun to see her with her dark hair! Thanks for uploading for me! :)
Post a Comment