Monday, October 3, 2011

Adjusting

The past few weeks we've been busy adjusting to our new routine. Coye's been on a pretty good schedule that fits well with the driving back and forth between school. Chloe's figuring out how to make it through the day without Aubrey. Here's a few pictures from the past few weeks. 

Aubrey and Chloe love to play babies. They take turns being the mom and the baby. Aubrey can be pretty bossy, although Chloe is very stubborn. Sometimes it gets very interesting!
Chloe and I got out the jumperoo for Coye. He's been getting bored lately with just the swing and the bouncy seat, so I thought maybe something new would help. He's not a huge fan of it, but I think once he gets a little bigger he'll like it better.


Doesn't he look excited?

Chloe had Grandparents' Day at school. She was so excited to have Great-Grandma Wagner, Grandpa and Grandma Wagner, Grandma Timm, and Aunt Kathy there.

The girls put these headbands on and said that they were going running. They then proceeded to run around the kitchen before finally stopping. Chloe said she was sweaty and that they had finished running eight miles. Can you tell we have runners in the family?

Taking a break from their run

Our church is in the process of making a new directory. I volunteered to help put it together. I was working on it one afternoon when Chloe was supposed to be sleeping. She got up from her nap and then "worked" beside me.

I added the girls' favorite song to the ipod - Ryan Bingham's Southside of Heaven.

One of Coye's favorite places to play

Waiting for mommy to get ready for bed

I can't believe how big he's getting!


2 comments:

Diane said...

Coye is getting bigger and so are the girls!

Vanessa Levan said...

Seriously, how old is Aubrey?! The pic with the earbuds (I almost said headphones and dated myself) makes her look like 12 or something!!