Thursday, October 6, 2011

5 Months Old!

Coye is five months old today! I know I say this every month, but where has the time gone? He is getting to be such a big boy. He loves people and smiles at anyone who talks to him. He still loves laying under his playmat and laying on the floor watching his sisters. He can now sit in the Bumbo seat and the exersaucer. He loves to chew on anything that he can get in his mouth and is really good at holding rattles and grabbing things. He still doesn't roll over either way yet (he used to but not anymore). We've been working on it, but when you put him on his tummy, he sticks his arms out to the side rather than in front of him. He is very ticklish and if you tickle his tummy, he will laugh. He loves his bath and likes to be held too. He is such a joy and delight and is a wonderful baby. We are so blessed and I can't imagine my life without him!

Doesn't he look big?! I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but his hair continues to fall out. I think it may end up lighter like Aubrey's.

No comments: