Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Battle of the Wills
For the past week, Chloe and I have been in a battle - one in which really no one is the winner. She came down with a cold last week and was crabby and whiny all week, not to mention the fact that for everything I said or asked her to do, she responded with the opposite and then tears if she couldn't get me to change my mind. She has always been my more strong-willed child, but it has been so much worse lately. Usually it just takes a little coaxing or re-phrasing, but that's definitely not working. Mom thinks that it might be because she's sick and the fact that she knows somethings up with the new baby coming and her moving into Aubrey's room. While I can sympathize, it doesn't make it any easier to deal with her defiance and strong will. The past couple of days have been slightly better, but we still go round and round at times. I remember Aubrey going through this phase and it not being very pleasant, so I'm sure it's just going to be the same with Chloe too. Thank goodness that Aubrey is pretty easy-going now. There's hope for Chloe yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment