Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jenna's . . . Wedding?

For the past week, Aubrey has been getting all dressed up (complete with shoes of course) and telling us that she is going to Jenna's wedding. The first time she said it, I was very confused and asked her if she was going to Hannah's wedding. She looked at me blankly and said no, she was going to Jenna's wedding. When I asked her who Jenna was marrying, she was puzzled for about ten seconds before replying, "I don't know . . . I think probably Grandpa." I just left it at that. :) A couple days later, Aubrey went to Jenna's wedding again. This time when asked who Jenna was marrying, she said, "I think her friend or something". Yesterday, she got all dressed up again, complete with her baby's matching outfit, to go to Jenna's wedding. (Wow Jen. Really? Three weddings in a matter of a week.) This time when asked who Jenna was marrying, Aubrey said, "probably her wife." We'll see what she says the next time she goes to Jenna's wedding.


Chloe has really started talking (or at least trying to) a lot lately. She can now say: mommy, daddy, Aubrey (it's really cute when she says this), Papa, more, please, thank you, cheese, bucket, baby, drink, hi, bye-bye, and eye. There's probaby more, but I can't think of any other's right now. She definitely tries to tell you things too but I don't get half of what she's saying. I think she's definitely going to be a talker though. :)

No comments: