I cleaned out one of my cupboards today and found my old 35mm camera. As I was trying to decide what I was going to do with it, Aubrey asked if she could use it. I thought sure, why not? She played with that thing all afternoon! She loved walking around pretending to take pictures. She would "take" a picture and then turn it around like it was a digital camera and say something like, "Oh, that was a good one." or "Ahh! That was really cute!". She even wandered around outside taking pictures of Chloe and I (Chloe would sit there and say "Chee" for cheese), the cows, the house, and even the trampoline. Even Chloe got in on the action when Aubrey let her take a turn with it. Who knew an old camera could turn into such a great toy!
2 comments:
The girls are getting SO big!! Last night I had to carry Maximus to his bed and I thought to myself, "When did he get so BIG??" Are we getting old? Or is it just them? :-)
As a camera junkie -- I love this!
Post a Comment