Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bye Bye Paci!

Yesterday I took Chloe's pacifier away. I've been meaning to do it for awhile but have been too lazy/scared. She sleeps so great and I didn't want to mess with that. But . . . I took it away and it was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. The first nap involved a lot of crying and reaching for her bed, because she thought her paci was in there. I put her in bed and she cried for about five minutes and then went to sleep. Her second nap was better with a lot less crying. When I put her to bed last night, she didn't cry at all and went to sleep all on her own. What a good girl! Today she didn't seem to miss it at all and was perfectly fine with not having it. I guess I should have gotten rid of it a lot sooner! :)

No comments: