Chloe before her haircut - notice the long uneven sides
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Chloe's Big Girl Haircut
A couple of weeks ago I came to the realization that Chloe needed a haircut to even her hair up. She's had her hair cut once, but I didn't let Betty cut the sides, because they were so long and it made her hair look even longer. But lately I've been noticing how bad it looked when it was down, so I decided to finally get it all cut. Last week we went to Grandma Wagner's house and both girls had their hair cut. Chloe went first and actually sat on the chair by herself. She wasn't so sure at first, but once I started feeding her fruit snacks, she was fine. (That girl will do anything for food! :) Aubrey just got hers trimmed. She wants to keep hers long. The end results for Chloe were awesome. I should have done it a long time ago. She looks like a big girl now with a little bob cut. It's really cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment