Mom, Dad, and Jenna came this past weekend to visit. Dad and Jenna had not seen Chloe for two months. She was definitely bigger according to them. It was a nice, quick visit. They came for a wedding, but were still able to help me do some things around the house. Dad showed me how to use the new eletric hedge trimmer I bought last year. It sure is faster using that than pruning shears!
On Sunday we had our annual church picnic. My sister-in-law and I decided to make a float for all of the Wagner great grandchildren for the parade. All of the family members pitched in and the kids did a great job on riding the float in their dress-up clothes. The picnic was fun, but it was ridiculously hot and windy! The strawberry pie was amazing though!
Chloe had her four month well check today. She now weighs 13 pounds and is 25 1/4 inches long. She is doing very well. She now rolls over both ways, although more from her front to her back. She also had her immunizations today, and was pretty fussy for a while this afternoon until I gave her some Tyenol. I think it was the Rotateq that was causing her problems. The nurse said that it can cause an upset tummy and gassiness, which I definitely noticed. She wouldn't eat for 4 1/2 hours! I was getting a little worried. After she finally ate though, she was in a better mood. Hopefully she is happy tomorrow!
Chloe's 3 month pictures from Sears


Cheese!
Aubrey was having fun stuffing towels in pans while I was making supper.
Aubrey loves playing in her sandbox!
Chloe likes swinging in the "big" swing.
Aubrey and Chloe in their matching outfits from Grandma.
Aubrey said that Chloe looked like a farmer with this hat on.
Chloe was practicing sitting up while watching TV and playing. What a multi-tasker!
I had mom try giving Chloe a bottle for the first time. We have a wedding to go to the end of June and the kids aren't invited. Chloe did a great job and sucked it down without any problems!
The float from the church picnic
Chloe's 4 month picture on the couch
I brought down the jumparoo for Chloe to use. Aubrey loved "helping" Chloe figure out how it works.
Chloe's "owies" from her shots
No comments:
Post a Comment