Sitting on the big chair
Aubrey's shorter hair
Painting with Aunt Jenna
Chloe playing under her barnyard gym
On Friday, mom, dad, and Hannah came for the weekend. We hadn't seen mom and dad since Chloe's baptism and since they went to England. They came bearing gifts and pictures from their trip. It was a beautiful weekend! Saturday we went to the park and played. We then went for a walk through Crescent City and got pizza from Casey's to eat at the park. I think that Chloe got too much fresh air, because she was a CRAB later that night! But it was so nice to be outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Aubrey liked playing at the park, but didn't like the swings or slides. I'm not sure what is up with that, considering she loved both of those things at the end of the fall last year. Hopefully she will get over this as she goes on them more.
Swinging with Aunt Jenna
Riding on the motorcycle with Grandma
Chloe and Grandpa going for a walk around the park
Chloe's first time getting fresh air
Aubrey reading Daddy's magazine
Chloe and Grandpa taking a nap together
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment