We are still working on potty training Aubrey. Some days I feel like she will never be potty trained, but mom tells me to just persevere and it will eventually happen. We bought new treats today, so we will see if that helps.
We went to mom's Bible study at church last week for the first time. It was so nice to sit with other moms and talk. Aubrey also enjoyed being around the other children, though she was a little shy. Hopefully she will be more outgoing as we go more often.
Our other big news for the week is that we got goats! Calvin and his friend Steve bought 31 goats together, some of which will kid (have babies) soon. The babies are so cute! Aubrey likes to watch them, as long as someone is holding her. Chloe has not been out to see them yet, as it has not been warm enough to take her outside. Hopefully soon! I'll try to get a picture of them and post it next time.
Chloe's 2 month picture
I love this outfit of hers!
I was trying to get a smile, but was unsuccessful!
Here's Chloe smiling as she falls to the side!
No comments:
Post a Comment