So, I know that I am late in updating the blog (I said that I was going to try and update every Monday), but it wasn't entirely my fault. Our internet quit working, so I wasn't able to do anything with it. Our high speed still isn't working, but the dial up does, which is better than nothing, though it is ridiculously slow.
Anyways, our Easter was a little bit different this year as we only celebrated with my two sisters Hannah and Jenna and Hannah's boyfriend David. My parents were in England traveling with Danielle, and my aunts went and spent Easter with my other aunt in Downers Grove. We also usually go to Calvin's parents house, but we celebrated Easter wth them the week before. All in all it was a different Easter, but it was still nice. My mom made Easter baskets for us still and Jen and I hid them. Aubrey hunted for her Easter basket and enjoyed spending time with her aunts. Chloe slept off and on all day long.
The girls continue to grow and change all the time. Chloe has definitely gotten bigger. I'm not sure how much she weighs, but she just looks bigger and is starting to fit into her 3 month clothes a little better. She loves to be talked to and will usually reward you with a smile, if she's not fussy. She loves to sleep and gets rather frustrated and fussy when she's tired and can't fall asleep. She continues to sleep really well at night and usually only gets up once, which is great for me! Aubrey continues to make life interesting with her strive for independence. We tend to butt heads quite often with Aubrey then saying, "I want my daddy. I cuddle my daddy!". If you need some entertainment, come on over!
Aubrey decided to cover Chloe up with several blankets. What a nice big sister!
Chloe is growing and changing so fast!
Aren't Aubey's pigtails cute?
Coloring Easter eggs with Aunts Jenna and Hannah
Chloe likes to look at herself in the mirror.
The Wagner greats - check out all the girls!
My two girls in their pretty Easter dresses
Chloe with her crazy hairdo! I had to work on the cradle cap on her head, so I doused her hair with baby oil, leaving it very greasy looking and sticking up!
No comments:
Post a Comment