This past week we did not do much except take some time to relax after the busy weekend that we had. We finally got all of Aubrey and Chloe's new things put away. Aubrey loves playing with all of her new toys and it's nice to have some clothes that seem to fit her a little bit better. Aubrey helped me write thank-you notes, and I also found time to finally write in Chloe's baby book. It is now up to date. On Friday, I had my 6-week checkup (even though it's only been 5 weeks) with my OBGYN and she said everything was great. Aubrey went to Aunt Kathy's house to play, and I took Chloe with me. Chloe normally sleeps in the car seat, but she was pretty much awake the entire time we were gone, with only a few cat naps here and there. Needless to say she was pretty fussy by the time we got home because she was so tired. Other than that day, she has been pretty good. She looked at me today and smiled as I was talking to her several times. I think that she's finally maybe starting to smile at times other than when she is passing gas or dreaming. :) She loves her bath and likes to lay on the floor after her bath and just look around. That's one of my favorite times of the day!
Aubrey and Chloe
Chloe in a dress for the first time!
Yesterday, we went to Calvin's mom and dad's house to celebrate Easter. Dinner was great, and it was nice for Aubrey to play with her cousins. They had an Easter egg hunt outside, and Aubrey had a great time hunting eggs with Daddy. I don't think she quite understood that there were things inside the eggs until we got inside and opened them. Then of course she was excited by the money and candy that she found. It was a fun day for both girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment