Monday, May 7, 2012

Bye Bye Shaggy Coye!

Coye's been sporting a pretty shaggy 'do for awhile. It's grown a lot since we got it cut 3 months ago. It was to the point that it just stuck out crazy because it would no longer lay right. Calvin's been after me for awhile to get it cut again but I was trying to wait until closer to his birthday and pictures. I finally couldn't take it any longer and went and got it cut. Last time he sat so still. This time was a different story. He had a lot more hair to cut, especially in the back and around his ears and he didn't want to sit still. I had to try to hold his head still and then I got out Cheerios finally which helped too (although it was hard trying to keep the hair from falling into the bowl). Once finished though, it looked so much better. Calvin of course doesn't think it's short enough, but I didn't want it too short yet. He's still a baby and I'm not ready for him to look too much older.

Coye in all his shagginess - you can see his bottom teeth really good too and his top teeth that are coming in

Coye's new look

1 comment:

Diane said...

I like the new look!!