Monday, May 7, 2012

Trip to Hannah's

Last fall Hannah went to a consignment sale at a local church and found great deals on clothing for Gabe (and picked up a few things for Coye too). When she found out the information about their spring sale, she told me and I decided that it would be a great opportunity for me to get some things for both Aubrey and Coye (and a couple things for Chloe too). When I told mom about it, she said that she would ride along with me and then watch the kids so that Han and I could go by ourselves to the sale. I was really glad to have her along on the ride there. We haven't gone anywhere or spent the night anywhere but home since Coye's been born so the girls aren't used to riding in the car for a long period of time. We were only about 30 minutes into our 3 hour trip when they asked if we were almost there. :) They did really good and Coye wasn't too bad either for not having ridden in the car that long straight before. We didn't get there until really late Friday night because we had to wait for mom to get off work and the time change didn't help either. The next day we went to the sale, which was awesome. I got a lot of stuff for Aubrey, and some things for Coye and Chloe too.  Definitely worth going. We then did some shopping. Like David said, I always have to shop when we go to a city. I had several returns to make and then I bought my pool chemicals for the summer and a new laptop. Our old one would only work with an external keyboard and an external mouse and it had to be plugged in or it would die (the battery is shot). We took the kids to the park to play for little bit since they had been so good all day. Sunday we went to church and then ate dinner before heading home. I even got to go to the grocery store by myself - I forgot how enjoyable shopping can be when you go alone. I


Watching Arthur with Grandma

Coye and Gabe playing with Gabe's refrigerator magnets

Coye

No comments: