Denny and Eileen finally have some sweet corn ready, so Aubrey got to eat sweet corn for the first time on Friday. She did really good. At first, she wasn't really sure how to eat it, but once I showed her how, she did very well. She held it by herself and ate about one fourth of it. She ate small sections all around the ear.
The fair began this week also. Thursay night was the demolition derby. Calvin wanted to take Aubrey to the demo, but I wasn't too sure about the loud noise. I decided that if I took ear plugs for her, it would be okay. Aubrey absolutely loved it! She loved watching the cars and would clap her hands when they came out. She did really well and kept her ear plugs in almost the entire time. We went to the fair Saturday and today also. I told Calvin that this weekend was my break from cooking. :) We took Aubrey around to see the animals, which she liked as long as you were holding her. She wanted nothing to do with petting them though. It was nice to spend some time together as a family and to be able to visit with people we haven't seen in a while.
1 comment:
Alicia,
Thanks for sharing. I love the photos!
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment