Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Swimming Lessons

The kids took swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago. We decided to put Coye in lessons this year too to help him get used to the water. The weather was cool the week we did lessons, so the water wasn't very warm. It was hard to keep him in the water. I had to bribe him with a piece of candy if he stayed in the water for his whole lesson. He did pretty good, although his favorite thing to do was throw ducks and rings in the water. I did get him to go off of the diving board a couple of times. I basically just dropped him in the water and the lifeguard caught him. 






Chloe did great this year in lessons. She practiced floating and working on her strokes. She also loved jumping off the diving board and even swam across the 12 foot section by herself!





Aubrey did really great and worked on her strokes and began learning how to dive off of the side of the pool. She loved the diving board and would run from the end and jump off. 















No comments: