This summer I decided that it was time to redo the dining room. It was in desperate need of a paint job (walls and ceiling) and the light we had in there was hideous (what were we thinking when we picked it out ten years ago?!). Most of our main floor is a cream color, so I wanted to do something different. I also wanted to recover the dining room chairs, so I first found material and then went from there. We painted one wall a dark brown color and the other three walls a dark tan color. We bought a new light and I re-did the decor on the walls (well, I'm in the process - I have yet to find curtains I like). Once I get the rest of it finished, I'll take pictures, but for now, here's the dining room chairs that I recovered. I love how they turned out!
1 comment:
You certainly are talented, Alicia!
Post a Comment