Monday, July 9, 2012

Busy

June was an incredibly busy month for us - t-ball, church picnic, VBS, babysitting, cleaning, getting ready for vacation. I'm not exactly sure where the time went and am not excited by the fact that it's almost the middle of July. I'm not ready for the girls to go back to school yet. I love having them home with me and want to be able to enjoy having them home without having to rush all the time. So hopefully once we get back from vacation and get through the fair, we'll have a little down time to enjoy being together. 

We finally flipped Coye around and put him in a big boy carseat. He loves being able to see and likes watching movies too.

The girls have spent a lot of time outside drawing on scraps of wood from the pool deck that Calvin has been working on for the past month. It's almost finished and looks great!

I went blueberry picking this week and brought back a  lot of berries. Coye loves them! He ate two whole blueberry pancakes one morning!

Riding on the lawn mower with Daddy

He loved it!

No comments: