Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Chillin'

The month of June flew by with church picnic, Father's Day, VBS, swim lessons, and t-ball games. Now that all of those things are over, I'm hoping to have some relaxing time at home to do things here. When I flipped the calendar to July, I was so relieved to see so much empty space. We don't have a lot going on this month, which is fine with me. Because we've been so busy going places, we haven't done a whole lot at home lately - mostly swimming and playing outside, though the girls sneak in playing with their dollhouse stuff whenever they can. They love it! Poor Coye has been so used to going places and sleeping in his car seat, he's now kind of at a loss. I'm working on getting him to take naps in his bed, but he doesn't really like it even though he sleeps great in it at night. Figure that one out! He's growing and changing so much! He's gotten so big and filled out so much this past month, it's incredible! It's hard to believe that he is already two months old, although it feels like he's always been part of our family.


Hanging out with mommy while the girls were at VBS

The girls love it when I put his hair in a mohawk.
I was trying to take his picture, but he was having nothing to do with it! :)

Talking to Coye

Aubrey's favorite thing to do - hold Coye

Goofing around

He's finally smiling at you when you talk to him.


1 comment:

Diane said...

Cute Pictures!!