Coye slept through the entire thing
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Aubrey's Preschool Graduation
Last week was Aubrey's last day of preschool and her preschool graduation. I can't believe that she is really done with preschool and will be in kindergarten next year - where has the time gone! While she loves school, I think that she was ready to be done and be home all day with us, especially Coye. I'm sure she'll miss her friends, but it's so nice to not have to be up by a certain time in the morning. Her graduation, or promotion, ceremony was so cute! They wore gowns and caps with little tassels. Each "graduate" got introduced and we were told what they wanted to be when they grow up. Aubrey wants to be a teacher. They then sang some songs, Pastor had a short message, and then they got to walk across the stage and get their diplomas. After the ceremony, they served cake and cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment