Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mittens and a Playdate

At Aunt Sharon's wedding, Chloe found that she loved those dessert mints. We got all of the leftover ones, and I have them on a shelf in the pantry. Every day Chloe asks for some "mittens". The first time she asked, I was so confused and gave her her mittens that she wears outside. She was pretty mad that I didn't understand her and finally went over the pantry and pointed up at the mints. While I've tried to get her to say "mints", she still refers to them as "mittens".

Aubrey had a playdate yesterday with one of her friends from school. She was so excited and had been talking about playing with Hannah for days. They had a great time and played together for a few hours. It was cute to see her interacting with one of her friends. She can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You every thought of desert mints as mittens! Leave it to Chloe

Anonymous said...

Who every thought of desert mints as mitens!