- She loves to say "in minute (which ends up sounding like mee-net)" when I ask her to do something or come here. I'm pretty sure this one comes from me, because I tell the girls "just a minute" when they need something and I'm busy.
- She will go around saying "naughty, naughty" to me or Aubrey when we do something that she doesn't like, which could be as simple as Aubrey taking a toy away or me telling her to stop screaming.
- She loves to scream as does Aubrey. They've gotten to the point where if one does it, the other does it too. It's obnoxious!
- She occasionally tells me "that not nice", like when she is yelling and I tell her to stop.
- She can now count to six, which I thought was a fluke, except that she has done it several times. Aubrey loves to count and apparently it's wearing off on Chloe.
- Aubrey has gotten into this habit of holding out a book and having me read a part of it if I'm trying to change a diaper or wash dishes and can't sit down and read it to her. She'll say "what does this say", so Chloe's started doing this too, except that she'll turn her book around and say "a say".
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Lessons from Aubrey
Chloe has been picking up on a lot of things lately, most of which come from what she sees or hears Aubrey do. Some of these things are hilarious, while others are somewhat annoying. Here are just a few of the things she has started doing lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment