Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It Finally Happened!

Two weekends ago, Calvin and I took the girls to Champaign with us to do some shopping. He needed to check prices for some bids, while I wanted to go to Sam's and the party store. I don't know what was up with Aubrey, but she was so chatty! She talked throughout our trip, most of the way home, and non-stop once we got home. I vaguely remember Denny telling me before Aubrey was old enough to talk that one day I would wish that she couldn't talk. I knew that day would come, and I totally realized it the day we went to Champaign! I was seriously ready to go outside or lock myself in a room for just a few minutes to get some peace and quiet. The funny thing is is that I still can't wait for Chloe to talk and be able to tell me what she wants versus screaming. I'm sure I'll reach the same point with her though too. :) (By the way, our trip was exhausting! In Sam's, we ended up losing one of Chloe's shoes and broke the zipper on Aubrey's coat. It of course was our first stop, so Chloe had to go the rest of the day without shoes. I was so happy to get home!)
Chloe's silly face!
Chloe's favorite thing to do - eat!
Watering flowers

No comments: