Both girls are so excited for Christmas to come. Chloe has found the presents under the tree and daily takes bows off of the ones that she can reach. I'm sure that she is going to enjoy the unwrapping part more than the actual gift. Aubrey has already called dibs on one of Chloe's presents that she helped me wrap. Aubrey can't wait to open Chloe's "piggy present". When I explained that it was Chloe's toy and not hers, she said that it was okay and decided that Chloe could open one of hers instead. Aubrey anxiously awaits the opening of presents and the arrival of family. Every day she asks if Grandma, Grandpa, Jenna, etc. are coming today and then proceeds to be sad and/or cry when I tell her not today. The girls helped me finish shopping this week. I told Aubrey who the presents we bought were for, so hopefully she doesn't spill the beans before they open them. No asking for clues either! We are all excited and can't wait to celebrate!
This was Aubrey's pretend ambulance that I had to take her to the hospital in.
Chloe's daily present hunt
No comments:
Post a Comment