Friday, April 5, 2013

Talent Festival

The girls had their annual school Talent Festival last night. They love being crafty, so they entered multiple things. Chloe painted a small jewelry box, made melty beads, did a painting, and built a Lego set. Aubrey wrote a story, painted two ceramic horses, made melty beads, did a painting, built a Lego set, and played a piano piece. They both did great and really enjoyed making the things that they took. Aubrey had to play her piano piece for judges yesterday afternoon and then again last night in front of everyone who came to the Talent Festival. She was nervous, but she did a great job. I intended to videotape her, but when I started the video camera, it immediately shut off, so I didn't get her playing. I was sad, so I had her play it when we got home. Not quite the same, but it works.



2 comments:

Marsha Keller said...

I remember those days unfortuntely piano lessons didn' last to long in this house.

Aubrey, First of many recitals! Nice steady rhythm and hand position! Great performance!!

Marsha Keller said...

I remember those days unfortuntely piano lessons didn' last to long in this house.

Aubrey, First of many recitals! Nice steady rhythm and hand position! Great performance!!