Chloe turned 5 a few days ago - that's right. I said 5. Crazy huh? She has gotten so big and grown so much. It's hard to believe that next year I'm going to have to send her off to kindergarten every day. While at times that sounds nice, I am going to miss this little girl so much. She is such a good helper with her brother and Wade and is great at playing with and entertaining them. She's really good at playing with anyone actually, regardless of their age. She's a very sweet, cuddly, talkative, imaginative girl whose favorite things include her new American Girl doll, Barbies, doll house, "reading" books, coloring and making things, and playing games. She loves to be around people and can't wait for her sister to come home from school every day so that they can play. She loves to talk at home but is very quiet at school. She is still a mommy's girl but loves spending time with her daddy too. We love this girl so much and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life as she grows.




No comments:
Post a Comment