Here's what we've been up to lately . . .
![]() |
| Playing outside - Coye insisted on wearing Chloe's bicycle helmet |
![]() |
| Poor little guy was so exhausted from not taking a nap that he fell asleep in his high chair at supper |
![]() |
| We got mom and dad's piano from them. Aubrey is taking lessons this year and we finally broke down and accepted the fact that we needed a real piano for her to practice on. I'm so glad we did. |
![]() |
| Ornery as ever |
| Happy birthday Daddy! |
![]() |
| Painting |
![]() |
| I think he got more on himself than on the paper. |
| Fingerpainting |
![]() |
| Mom and Dad came last weekend to make Christmas cookies. It was so nice having some extra hands. I don't know why we've never done that before. |
| Aubrey read us books while we worked. |
| Then it was her turn to help. |








No comments:
Post a Comment