It's so hard to believe that the girls start school next week! The summer has just flown by. I've been trying to enjoy these last few days with the girls before they head off to school. I know I've posted a lot of pictures lately but here's a few more cute random ones.
| I made strawberry-banana smoothie popsicles. The kids loved them! Not only were they good, but they were good for them too. |
| Yummy! |
![]() |
| Using a spindle from the deck to play in the dirt |
| The kids and the sand/dirt toys |
![]() |
| When we got back from Iowa we had a new kitten at our house. I'm not really sure where it came from but the girls love it because it's tame. They named him Oscar. |
![]() |
| Aubrey tried pushing him in a doll stroller. I had told her that I used to do this as a kid with my kittens so she wanted to try it too. Oscar wasn't too sure about it. |
![]() |
| Coye wearing Chloe's sunglasses |
![]() |
| Playing on our playground - it's been so nice this past week! |






1 comment:
School starts already? Great photos!
Post a Comment