Last week was Chloe's birthday. She turned four years old. I am flabbergasted by the fact that she's four now. I look around the house at pictures of when Aubrey was four and think to myself where have the past two years gone! She has grown a lot this past year. According to the doctor, she now weighs 35 pounds (although on our scale at home without clothes she only weighs around 31) and is 41 inches tall. This means that in the past year she has grown four inches and gained 6.5 pounds. She is definitely more grown up too and has become quite a good helper with her brother and the other little boy I babysit. She absolutely loves school and thought that on her birthday when she turned four, she should be able to go to the morning four year old preschool class. She was four now, you know. She anxiously awaits her sister to come home from school every day so that they can play together. She loves to color, draw, and write and makes at least five pictures every day for someone. Her favorite game is Memory, and she has become quite good at it. She can usually get almost as many matches as me when we play, and I am really trying. Her favorite things to play are babies, Barbies, and dollhouse. She is such a silly girl and loves to make people laugh. She continues to be a loud child - I don't think it's in her to be quiet. Although her teachers tell me that she's very good at school and is quiet there. Our family would not be the same without her - it's usually too quiet when she's gone. :)
1 comment:
It is hard to believe that Chloe is 4 years old. She really has changed a lot in the last year.
Post a Comment