Thursday, September 15, 2011

School Routine

We are starting to get into our school routine. I'm still not thrilled with Aubrey going to school every day all day, but we are getting used to her being gone during the day. For the first few weeks, Chloe followed me around like a lost puppy wanting me to play with her constantly, but we've now figured out a good balance between me playing with her and her playing by herself. Coye's also got a pretty good eating/napping schedule. He tends to take a longer afternoon nap, so I generally get a little stretch to get a few things done while he's napping. We haven't been up to too much lately - it's kind of nice being able to stay at home and get things done around the house. Even though my staying home means making at least two trips to school every day. :)

One of my friends let me use her Bumbo seat. Coye likes being upright and he looks so big sitting in it!

Look at those chunky cheeks! 

All smiles 

A little tummy time - before he gets angry 

The kids 

Happy in the Bumbo 

Wearing Chloe's pink glasses - he looks hilarious!

2 comments:

Vanessa Levan said...

Ok, he's looking for like Aubrey now! Elliott loves looking at your pictures. I love the bumbo pic... he's getting so big!

Alicia said...

I know! I need to post a picture of Aubrey at this age. It's crazy how much he looks like her.