Monday, January 10, 2011
Chloe Danielle
What can I say about this little girl? She's got such a personality. I tell Calvin all the time how there cannot be a child more accurately named than her. She is named after my grandma Chloe and my sister Danielle, both of whom are headstrong, independent, stubborn, and love to talk. My little darling Chloe has all of these traits already. While at times she drives us absolutely crazy, all we have to do is look in those blue eyes and that irresistable smile and we can't help but melt and forgive her for whatever she is doing. She loves to talk - anyone whom she is familiar with can attest to that fact. She could probably talk to a wall. (I think she gets this quality from her Daddy.) About a month ago, she had a cold that affected her voice. Those few days were so quiet - it was very strange, but kind of nice too. She loves her sister and most days is found following Aubrey around. There was some readjustment last week when Aubrey went back to school and Chloe found herself at home with just me. I don't think I'm nearly as much fun as Aubrey. :) For the past four months or so, she's been getting up every night to go to the bathroom. She refuses to go by herself and instead comes down and gets me up. With a new baby coming, I decided that this habit needed to be broken, so for the past few weeks we've been bribing her with skittles if she stays in bed all night. I was a little worried that she would wet the bed, but she hasn't and the past three nights I've been able to stay in bed all night. It's been wonderful! Hopefully this continues. She is such a little stinker, but she's also such a joy and delight. Our family would be lost without her. She definitely keeps life interesting.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's great to see Chloe bringing so much joy into your lives! It's amazing how God creates each of us with our own personalities.
Post a Comment