Great-Grandpa Leininger reading Aubrey a book. She absolutely loves him and spent quite a bit of time near him, which is just priceless.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Jenna's Graduation
A couple weeks ago we went to Fort Wayne for my sister Jenna's graduation from high school. It's still so hard to believe that she has graduated from high school and is going off to college. I think that to me, she will always be my baby sister and I will always think that she shouldn't be as old as she is. I'm really excited that she'll be going to Purdue though, so we'll be able to see her more often. The girls and I went over on Thursday night. Dani drove down and went with us, so that Calvin could come later. The girls did so good on the drive over - and that was without the DVD player, since we had to take the truck. On Friday, Dani, Hannah, and I went shopping for Jen's gift and some other stuff, while Jen babysat the girls. It has been so long since I went shopping without kids - it was nice! Saturday we spent all day decorating and making food. Sunday was church, the graduation ceremony, and then her party. I was so proud of the girls! They were excellent even though they ended up sitting for a large chunk of the day. They sat through 1 1/2 hours of church, 1 1/2 hours of graduation, 45 minutes stuck in the parking garage, and then the 3 hour drive home. I think they were so happy to get home and be able to move around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment